DOLCE VITE CHOCOLATTO® WORLD'S FINEST THICK DARK ITALIAN HOT CHOCOLATE!
Welcome to our team of hot chocolate market disruptors to innovate the field of hot chocolate!
TIPS FOR SALES PRESENTATION
STEP 1 -
Download Sales Material Click Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/njj7fwrw84zjmih/AAA_zjC9gagJMHbNVBOBlnQza?dl=0
STEP 2 -
Demo for DECISION MAKER, allow the barista or manager to make the Chocolatto® on the espresso machine. This is to train the person on how to make Chocolatto® and do the demo at the same time.
Best Time to Visit Food Service Establishment, Check Open Times
- Before Lunch
- After Lunch & Before Dinner: 2 - 5 PM
- After Dinner
Ask to Speak to Manager or Owner, Whoever is the DECISION MAKER FOR PURCHASING A NEW PRODUCT
- Owner is ideal, but the Manager often has power for purchases under $500.
Remember Be Nice to EVERYONE
- You never know who is who, or who will help you speak to the Decision Maker.
Pitch, Make It Your Own:
"Hi, my name is _________. I would like to propose a solution for additional profit on your espresso machine, which is consuming electricity 24/7, costing you maintenance fees, + your initial investment. I have a beautiful thick Italian hot chocolate from Italy your customers are going to love & will put you ahead of your customers! It is very unique in that it is so thick it is eaten with a spoon. Chocolatto® is currently served in Neiman Marcus, Omni Hotels, and Williams-Sonoma's West Elm, attesting to its quality!
It is easy for your barista to prepare and offers an exceptional profit margin. A serving is only $1.65, and retails for $5, up to $9 with liquor!
Based on your current menu, it seems like a perfect match...I’d like to propose adding it to your dessert or drink offerings. I'll be happy to provide promotional material to help grow sales, including showing your staff how Chocolatto® can be the best way to celebrate the end of a great meal. Would you like a taste and a demonstration of how it is made?"
Instruct Restaurant How to Sell
- Extremely Important - Put on Menu & Specials Board. If menu cannot be reprinted, include an insert to menu. If Chocolatto® is not added to the menu or specials board, it will not sell, because the customers will not know it is available to order.
- List as: "Chocolatto® - Special Thick Italian Hot Chocolate"
- Have Manager instruct wait staff to recommend to customers.
- Train Barista properly on how to make Chocolatto®.
- Stack Dolce Vite® cups on top of espresso machine (cup warmer).
- Incorrect Preparation Will Not Thicken:
- Too much milk OR
- Not enough steam/heat
- Shelf Stable
- 1 packet = 1 serving = Mix with 4.5 oz milk (approx 1/2 cup) = Makes 5 oz
- Fine porcelain cups dishwasher & microwave safe. Holds 6 oz. Set of 6 cups & 6 saucers.
- SRP (suggested retail price) Hot = $5
- SRP Chilled over Ice with Whipped Cream = $6
- SRP with Biscotti & Whipped Cream = $6
- SRP Chocolatto® Affogato (add a scoop of ice cream) = $7
- SRP with Liquor = $8
- For "To Go Takeaway Cups" establishments can use 1 cup (8oz) milk for less thick chocolate that is drinkable. Suggested to use 10-12 oz cups.
- UNDER 200 CALORIES, made with low-fat cocoa, so looks & tastes like melted chocolate, great for customers watching their weight
- Made in North of Italy region famous for chocolate
- Min order 1 case 80 count, containing 2 x 40 count display boxes
- Great Vegan dessert, use Soy or Nut milk, even Water
- Commercial espresso machine aerates the Chocolatto® so it is more creamy and tasty than when made at home
- Natural & Healthy! - No GMOs (genetically modified organisms), No Preservatives, No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- Shipping is not included
UPS Ground Shipping Time See Chart
Most economical shipping 1 box holds 6 cases Chocolatto® = 41 lbs
No assigned territories, you can Expand as much as you like!
STAY FOREVER YOUNG!